Monday, November 12, 2012

It's too late

I know you moved on..
I can see it..
Your tweets and others..
And when you like someone you'll like all their pics and stuff...
Everything that is related to her..
I remember I told you to move on..
You said you can wait..
I thought you really will..
Should I be happy?
Maybe I should confess earlier?
I don't wanna have relationship before I graduate..
Mum says it'll distract me from studying
I wanna have a food future..
A good future with u..
I see u in my future..
The moment I saw others' tweets about you and her are soul mates, it's breaking inside.
You can't see how much it hurts...
I like you..
I love you..
I just realise..
I need time to realise that I like you...
I need time to realise that I love you..
You gave me the time, but u left when I'm ready..
You're my first love..
I won't forget..
My mum doesn't really likes you..
I don't wanna tell you coz I don't want u to judge her..
Maybe u won't, I should've trusted u..
Even though you won't judge her, but I know it will hurts you if I tell u that my mum doesn't like you...
My mum says a good man should have the responsibility to take care of his family..
Before that, he should have a great job
Before that, he should have good results
I know you are not really good at studies
Mum says I deserve better man
I will eventually choose someone over you
She says she didn't see you in my future..
It's okay now.
U moved on.
I will too.
Thanks for whatever you have have me for the last two years plus.
Everything including love.

I love you ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment