Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jealous

Love is complicated.
I feel jealous when I saw ur tweet today about some girls are tryin to talk to u.
We haven't been talking since 21st of Sept.
Do I still love u? Or maybe at least like u?
I'm not sure.
When I was watching drama, I always laugh at how stupid the girl in the film is. Doesn't even know when she's in love with that boy.
It's my turn now. I feel the same.
Do you know actually I wanna try and see if things can work out between us that's why I went back to u last year?
Things turned out the same.
I was so happy when u asked me to be ur prom date.
Why can't we talk like last time?
I've even considered to try another time, give us another chance after I have finished my studies.
After u came back from Australia maybe? U said u gonna study there right? I guess I'm gonna miss u then.
If we couple now, there's a lot of stuff we can't do.
We can't cuddle, we can't go out whenever we want, we can't go far, we can't go on holiday together... We can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment