Monday, August 15, 2011

Skipped school :D

I skipped school today :D
What a happy day because I didn't go school :)
Sometimes school spoil my mood :(
I'm telling this seriously :O
U dun believe? Ask my fren---Yeong Yi Lin
The leng lui that skipped school Four days dy, or maybe more D:

But I got study! Serious!
Here's some advice for those who taking PMR or SPM this year( if u r studying in gouverment school )
If u go school, I dun think u'll have a chance to get straight As, but....
If u study at home or with ur frens, u'll have the chance to get straight As.
Erm...an advice frm my cousinS :D

Studied at Mcd den subway today
Actually I'm the only one studying at subway...Yi Lin din study at all!!
She was watching drama...

Good luck to me n my frens in trial!



No comments:

Post a Comment